Michigan Benefits Access (MBA) is an unprecedented public/private partnership that aims to connect a greater number of families in Michigan to a range of benefits to help promote household economic stability. This is achieved by way of MI Bridges, the on-line system. One of the benefits of MI Bridges is that individuals can apply and check their benefits on-line at any time at their convenience.
Crystal Home Healthcare (CHHC) is partnered with the Michigan Department of Human Services (DHS) to serve as a MI Bridges Navigation Partner for the MI Bridges system managed by DHS. CHHC is open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, to assist individuals who would rather come into our office to apply or check benefits instead of visiting the DHS office.
As a MI Bridges Navigation Partner, CHHC agrees to the following:
- Ensure a staff member or volunteer is available at all times to provide assistance as needed.
- Provide one-on-one assistance to individuals completing applications in MI Bridges for one or more of the following Programs:
- Child Development Care (CDC)
- Family Independence Program (FIP)
- Food Assistance Program (FAP)
- Medical Assistance (MA)
- State Emergency Relief (SER)
Please call our office M-F between 9AM-5PM for assistance with MI Bridges.