Chore Services provides the care you need to stay in your home. Crystal Home HealthCare Chore Services will provide staff that perform minor house repairs, home maintenance and yard maintenance. Hiring these services for an elderly and/or disabled person allows them to stay in the comfort of their own home and assists the family in maintaining their loved one’s residence. Our goal is to bring compassionate care into the comfort of your home.
Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Household chores including cleaning and organizing
- Cooking chores including grocery shopping
- Maintaining house repairs
- Outdoor chores including lawn care and maintenance
- Errand chauffer including running day-to-day errands with or without the patient
- Pet-sitting or walking
- Snow removal
- House clean-outs prior to sale including moving chores
When emailing questions regarding services, please include your name, phone number or other contact information, and city of residence. This helps us to serve you more efficiently.