Oxygen & Respiratory
Crystal Home HealthCare provides respiratory therapy services and supplies for patients with pulmonary diagnoses and related conditions. As a full-service provider of oxygen equipment and supplies, Crystal Home HealthCare has an extensive network of knowledgeable respiratory technicians and customer service representatives who provide state-of-the-art respiratory equipment and support therapy. Our staff will work with the patient and physician to determine the best system for the patient’s lifestyle, and provide education and support. Our staff will personally educate caregivers and patients with proper use of respiratory equipment.
- Home Oxygen Therapy
- We provide oxygen therapy in medically necessary situations for our patients
- Adult & Pediatric Nebulizers, Portable Nebulizers and Asthma Aids
- We carry a variety of adult and pediatric nebulizers which are used to deliver inhaled medications to treat respiratory conditions such as asthma
- We provide peak flow meters to monitor the effectiveness of the nebulizer treatment
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) and Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure (BiPAP)
- CPAP uses positive pressure to keep airways open and is ordinarily used for the treatment of sleep apnea
- BiPAP machine is a breathing apparatus that helps its user gain more air into his or her lungs. Similar to the CPAP, BiPAP uses variable levels of air pressure instead of continuous pressure.
When emailing questions regarding services, please include your name, phone number or other contact information, and city of residence. This helps us to serve you more efficiently.